COMMENTS

Wednesday 15 May 2013

LAKME ABSOLUTE LIP TINTS

A BLOG OF ONE'S OWN


Viriginia Woolf once said that each woman needs "A Room of One's Own", the one with a lock and a key, for her creative juices to flow. Well! if she were alive today guess she would definitely advocate to every woman a blog of her own.
I live in a very small and scenic town, Darjeeling. While there are plenty of pros of living in a small town, there is an equal amount of cons as well :(
The one downside of it is the lack of access to big make up brands like MAC, not even Rimmel for that matter or Chamboor or Maxfactor, Colorbar................ and the list goes on
Yet we manage to survive somehow, bless the cold weather and the quasi-fresh air that provides a  natural hue to both our cheeks and lips ;)Anyway, jokes apart, I have being dying to  get hold of Lakme Absolute's newest Lip Stains and tadaaaaaa I got myself a couple today.

THE COLORS THAT I BOUGHT ARE :-

ORANGE TEASE






PINK SORBET





Priced at a whooping sum of Rs 800  :-                                                                      
  • These are lip stains, unlike lipsticks. (and I am actually liking them very much, i am trying one for the very first time ). 
  • These stains are not matte in texture as i had presumed (after looking at Kareena's pic) yet they aren't too glossy either ( these are a little shimmery though ), the  key word is moderation here i guess, even the neon pigment is in moderation so that one doesn't end up looking clownish
  • Longevity is a good 3 to 4 hours








Check out below how the colors looked on me

 P.S: I am using my phone's camera so the picture quality is not that good, in fact its pretty below average so APOLOGIES :(


PINK SORBET







ORANGE TEASE

                                                                                 

Verdict

Well, I just loved them on my lips but they are way too PRICEY. Saving money from right this moment to buy some more shades from the collection, but since the collection says Limited Edition, hope it lasts on stands till then :)

Rating

4/5

Guys do not forget to post your comments and suggestions please


1 comment: